Tuesday, October 5, 2010

What are you going to do now?

Hi gang,

Writing my first blog seems like a funny concept... Because I am not exactly sure who I am writing this for but I know why I am writing one. I wanted to start a blog because I have just finished University and the most amazing overseas trip of my life with my two best friends.
But now I have come home and everyone seems to be asking me, "what are you going to do now Emma?" and I wish I could say exactly what it is I want to do. But the thing is, I am not quite sure...
I studied Media Communications and I know I love various aspects of the media (radio, television and magazines), fashion, writing, and organising myself and everybody around me!
Soooooo, If there are any career advisors out there feel free to lend me hand :)

Until then, I will enjoy myself, find inspiration (New York City in 10 days should do the trick), reminisce on my past holiday and ensure my parents I will enter the real world and find a JOB

Lots of Love

E
xo

1 comment:

  1. Hey Emma, I am a big fan of Tom and now a big fan of you,haha, I love how you are into designing and decorating because I love it as well, I also enjoy your Instagram posts, they are very inspiring. Luv Tay ❤❤

    ReplyDelete