Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Sydney Wedding

Hi All, 

Just a very brief post about my weekend in Sydney

I think I have a total of 3 followers now :) (thank you Sophie) 

My Boyfriend Tom and I were fortunate enough to go to Sydney on the weekend to attend a lovely wedding on a boat in the Sydney Harbour. 

The wedding was on Friday, so Tom and I thought we would arrive in Sydney early Thursday morning so we could spend a day together :) 

We arrived in Sydney and went for a walk and had a gorgeous lunch at China Doll in Woolamaloo. 
After our lunch Tom decided to tell me that the Golf course that he is a member of in Barwon Heads have reciprocal rights to the Royal Sydney golf Course. SO he left me and went to play 18 holes of Golf by himself (he is absolutely obsessed with golf.... I am not) for the rest of the day.

I was not to happy with this situation, but men will be men, and when is comes to sport I know I have no hope. Twiddling my thumbs in the hotel room, I thought it was only fair for me to go to something that I enjoy... getting pampered.  I went to the day spa and booked myself a little massage. So all in all, not a bad day :)
The wedding the next day was filled with gorgeous friends, beautiful weather and lots of happiness. 

There is nothing better than witnessing two people so in love, share with their family and friends the commitment they are making together for the rest of their lives.  I was blessed to be a part of it and wish nothing but happiness for Cameron and Seona Mooney.



I am off to New York on thursday with Tom for 10 days, so I am going to blog about my adventures and the budget shopping I am intending on doing.  I will also try and upload some photos

Lots of Love, 

xoxox
E

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your blog of budget shopping in New York I wonder if that includes a lot of window shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BLOG BLOG BLOG! So jealous of NEW YORK BABE!! want to take me with you?? Miss youuuuuu! We need a date asap xxx

    ReplyDelete